On national trips the ideal is to arrive at the airport at least one (1) hour in advance. This way, you will be able to check in and dispatch the luggage without running.
Articles in this section
- I'm going to travel through Brazil, what time do I get to the airport?
- What is the best way to take money on an international voyage?
- What is the maximum weight for baggage on international flights?
- What care do I need to have in time to rent a car on a trip abroad?
- How do you know if the establishment has a structure for people with special needs?
- It's my first plane ride, how do I do it?
- How is the boarding of passengers who need special assistance?
- How do I proceed with daylight saving time and time zone?
- What are the advantages of making an international student portfolio? Who can request?
- I never took a trip overseas, what do I need to know?