You can consult the baggage policy directly with the airline responsible for your flight. Each company follows a specific policy for national and international flights. Please note that sometimes acquiring the baggage allowance before the check-in day comes out more into account.
Articles in this section
- I'm going to travel through Brazil, what time do I get to the airport?
- What is the best way to take money on an international voyage?
- What is the maximum weight for baggage on international flights?
- What care do I need to have in time to rent a car on a trip abroad?
- How do you know if the establishment has a structure for people with special needs?
- It's my first plane ride, how do I do it?
- How is the boarding of passengers who need special assistance?
- How do I proceed with daylight saving time and time zone?
- What are the advantages of making an international student portfolio? Who can request?
- I never took a trip overseas, what do I need to know?