You can consult the baggage policy directly with the airline responsible for your flight. Each company follows a specific policy for national and international flights. Please note that sometimes acquiring the baggage allowance before the check-in day comes out more into account.
Articles in this section
- I'm going to travel through Brazil, what time do I get to the airport?
- What is the best way to bring money to an international trip?
- What is the maximum weight for baggage on international flights?
- What do I need to know before renting a car abroad?
- Which documents are necessary for an international trip?
- How to know if the accommodation has a structure for people with special needs?
- It's my first plane ride, how do I do it?
- How does the boarding process work for people with special assistance?
- How do I proceed with daylight saving time and time zone?
- What are the advantages of making an international student portfolio? Who can request?