Yes! There is no problem with using a third-party Credit Card to order. Just be sure that the cardholder is aware that it is being utilized to purchase at our website.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a hotel?
- What is included in the hotel reservation?
- What are the payment methods accepted by Hurb?
- When will I receive my booking confirmation?
- How can I use my credits?
- Can I pay with two credit cards?
- What is the minimum value for interest-free installments?
- My order was canceled/My payment was declined. What now?
- I booked my reservation, but I did not receive my voucher. What should I do?
- I've booked as a visitor, how can I access my purchase information?