There are no restrictions from the airlines when it comes to flying after giving birth. But we recommend always consulting a doctor to verify the passenger’s health conditions. After all, we want everything to be perfect on your trip! \o/
Articles in this section
- My luggage is missing. What should I do?
- Can minors travel unaccompanied?
- Is there any restriction to fly if I am pregnant?
- I am overweight, is there any restriction for me to board?
- I’m a wheelchair user. How do I board the plane?
- How can a passenger, who is sick, board the plane?
- Is there any restriction to board elderly passengers?
- Can I take my child safety seat with me on my cabin seat?
- Am I allowed to take my guide dog in the plane?
- Can I travel with my pet?