The ideal is always consult your doctor and request a certificate that you can travel safely. Some airlines may request the document for boarding.
Articles in this section
- My luggage was misplaced. How should I proceed?
- Can minors travel unaccompanied?
- Are there any restrictions on air travel during pregnancy?
- Sick passenger, how to embark?
- Do you have any restrictions on embarking an elderly person?
- Is it allowed to take animals on the plane?
- Are there any restrictions on air travel after childbirth?