In case of theft or loss of documents, look for responsible authorities immediately, report the case to the police in order to issue an emergency identification document. In case of theft, it will be necessary to present some documents to the airline company or hotel, for boarding or for checking-in.
Articles in this section
- I'm going to travel through Brazil, what time do I get to the airport?
- What is the best way to bring money to an international trip?
- What is the maximum weight for baggage on international flights?
- What do I need to know before renting a car abroad?
- Which documents are necessary for an international trip?
- How to know if the accommodation has a structure for people with special needs?
- It's my first plane ride, how do I do it?
- How does the boarding process work for people with special assistance?
- How do I proceed with daylight saving time and time zone?
- What are the advantages of making an international student portfolio? Who can request?