Probably the reason you couldn't get aboard is because it was less than six months before the validity of the win. Many countries adopt this rule with the justification that the authorization of stay for tourists is usually more than six months and the passport could expire in that period.
Articles in this section
- Which countries can I travel with without a visa?
- I have no passport, how do I shoot?
- Do you have to vaccinate before a trip?
- How do I get a visa?
- What documents do I need to present to travel in national territory?
- Is the purchase of the travel insurance mandatory?
- My passport hasn't won yet, but they won't let me aboard. Why is that?
- Can my passport request be denied by the Brazilian authorities?
- What are the types of visas I can take?