The common passport for Brazilians is issued by the Federal police. To do yours, please read the information carefully on the website www.pf.gov.br/servicos-pf/passaporte/passaporte. You will need to gather the necessary documentation and pay an issuance fee, called GRU, which is currently R $257.25. After payment of this fee and being in possession of all documents, it will be possible to schedule the site for photo, digital and signature collection in a Federal police station.
The deadline for passport delivery is generally up to 9 business days.
The required documents are:
- Identity document;
- Title of voter and vouchers that voted in the last election important: If you do not have the vouchers, it is necessary to present a declaration of electoral justice that is quite with the electoral obligations, or electoral justification;
- Document proving discharge with the mandatory military service for male applicants from 01 January of the year in which they complete 19 years until 31 December of the year in which they complete 45 years;
- Certificate of naturalisation, for naturalized;
- Bank voucher for payment of the Union pickup Guide;
- GRU-referring to the rate owed for the issuance of the required travel document;
Common or previous emergency passport, if any (valid or not).